Fort Scott : county seat of Bourbon County, Kansas Territory / Orlando Darling, surveyor.
- Fort Scott : county seat of Bourbon County, Kansas Territory / Orlando Darling, surveyor.
- Darling, Orlando
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- St. Louis, Mo. :
- L. Gast & Bro. lith.,
"Geo. A. Crawford, president of the company" and "Geo. W. Jones, secretary."
Date inferred from reference to Nov. 1857 in text.
Includes text and inset of railroads in Kansas and Missouri.
Shows numbered lots.
- 1 map : mounted on paperboard ; 96 x 67 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [1:2,400]. 1 in. = 200 ft.
- 2400 and a
- Call Number
- 825gmb F779 1857
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record