Indian territory with part of the adjoining state of Kansas &c. / Engineer Bureau War Dept., October 1866.
- Indian territory with part of the adjoining state of Kansas &c. / Engineer Bureau War Dept., October 1866.
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [St. Louis?] :
- Engineer Bureau War Dept.,
"Prepared from the map of Daniel C. Major ... and from Lieut. Col. J.E. Johnston's Map of the southern boundary of Kansas in 1857. [And from] the Map of the Creek country by Lieut. I.C. Woodruff, Topl. Engrs., in 1850-51."
Publication place and date inferred from description in Streeter's The celebrated collection of Americana ..., 575.
- 1 map ; 49 x 61 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:1,500,000
- (W 102⁰--W 94⁰/N 38⁰--N 33⁰)., 1500000, a, N0330000, N0380000, W0940000, and W1020000
- Call Number
- 826 1866
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Similar to Streeter Americana, 575
- Orbis Record