1930 census map of Oklahoma / George F. Cram Company, engravers and publishers.
- 1930 census map of Oklahoma / George F. Cram Company, engravers and publishers.
- Alternative Title
- Aeronautical and topographical map of United States. and Oklahoma
- George F. Cram Company
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Indianapolis, Ind. :
- George F. Cram,
Includes inset of the panhandle, advertisement for "The Oklahoma Farmer-Stockman," and 9 photos.
Index, population info., "Aeronautical and topographical map of United States," and text of U.S. air mail service on verso.
Relief shown by hachures.
- 1 map : col., mounted on linen ; 58 x 67 cm., on sheet 92 x 71 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:768,000]
- (W 103⁰--W 94⁰/N 37⁰--N 33⁰)., 768000, a, N0330000, N0370000, W0940000, and W1030000
- Call Number
- 827 1930
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record