Map of the Territory of Montana with portions of the adjoining territories / drawn by W.W. de Lacy for the use of the First Legislature of Montana.
- Map of the Territory of Montana with portions of the adjoining territories / drawn by W.W. de Lacy for the use of the First Legislature of Montana.
- De Lacy, W. W. (Walter Washington), 1819-1892
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- St. Louis, Mo. :
- Jul. Hutawa,
"Showing the gulch or placer diggings actually worked and districts where quartz (gold & silver) lodges [i.e. lodes] have been discovered to January 1st 1865."
Gulch diggings, quartz lodes, county names, and territory boundary in red.
Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.
Relief shown by hachures.
Yale's copy includes mark of previous owner: B.F. Shumard.
- 1 map : col. ; 54 x 74 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:1,500,000]
- (W 117⁰--W 103⁰/N 49⁰--N 42⁰)., 1500000, a, N04200000, N0490000, W1030000, and W1170000
- Call Number
- 831 1865
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record