Great expectations, a reading : in three stages.
- Great expectations, a reading : in three stages.
- Alternative Title
- Great expectations. Selections
- Dickens, Charles, 1812-1870
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [London] :
- Privately printed,
"London: Printed by William Clowes and Sons, Stamford Street and Charing Cross"--T.p. verso and colophon.
"Printed for Dickens's use in his public readings ... seems never to have been employed on the stage"--Podeschi.
BEIN Gimbel/Dickens B278: Bookplate of George Barr McCutcheon.
- 160 p. ; 21 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- Call Number
- Gimbel/Dickens B278
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Privately published books (Publishing)--England--London--1861
- Subject (Name)
- McCutcheon, George Barr,--1866-1928--Bookplate
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Collins, P. Dickens reading-copies in the Beinecke Library. (Yale Univ. lib. gazette, v. 46, no. 3 (Jan. 1972): 155-156), Eckel, J.C. Dickens, p. 218, and Podeschi, J.B. Dickens, B278
- Orbis Record