Holt's new map of Wyoming : compiled by permission from official records in U.S. Land Office / Frank & Fred. Bond, draftsmen.
- Holt's new map of Wyoming : compiled by permission from official records in U.S. Land Office / Frank & Fred. Bond, draftsmen.
- Alternative Title
- New map of Wyoming
- Bond, Frank, 1856-1940
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Cheyenne, Wyo. :
- G.L. Holt,
"Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1883 by Geo. L. Holt ...."
Prime meridian: Washington.
Relief shown by hachures.
Shows 8 counties and township and range boundaries.
- 1 map : hand col., mounted on linen ; 71 x 79 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [1:760,320]. 12 miles to an in.
- (W 111⁰02ʹ--W 104⁰00ʹ/N 45⁰05ʹ--N 41⁰00ʹ)., 760320, a, N0410000, N0450500, W1040000, and W1110200
- Call Number
- 833 1886
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record