The Yellowstone National Park, via Northern Pacific Railway.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > The Yellowstone National Park, via Northern Pacific Railway.
- The Yellowstone National Park, via Northern Pacific Railway.
- Alternative Title
- Yellowstone National Park, Puget Sound, and Alaska, via Northern Pacific Railway
- Poole Brothers
- Northern Pacific Railway Company
- Published / Created
- 1900?], c1898.
- Publication Place
- [Chicago? :
- Poole Bros.?,
2 maps, text, distance table, and ill. on verso.
Copyright: Poole Bros., Chicago.
Date inferred from verso text.
In top margin: Northern Pacific Railway.
On back panel: Northern Pacific, Yellowstone Park line, Puget Sound and Alaska.
Relief shown by shading and spot heights.
- 1 map : col. ; 66 x 50 cm., folded to 24 x 11 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Scale [ca. 1:165,000]
- (W 111⁰00ʹ--W 110⁰00ʹ/N 45⁰05ʹ--N 44⁰08ʹ)., 165000, a, N0440800, N0450500, W1100000, and W1110000
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- 833fcm Y38 1898
- Container / Volume
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)