Del Norte and San Juan / E. Steinbach, Dep. U.S. Min. Surveyor.
- Del Norte and San Juan / E. Steinbach, Dep. U.S. Min. Surveyor.
- Alternative Title
- San Juan and the rich mines of southwestern Colorado.
- Steinbach, E
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [St. Louis, Mo. :
Date inferred from references in text to past events in 1875 and plans for 1876.
Directory of businesses and text describing mining districts, compiled by M.R. Moore, on verso.
Includes 2 insets showing railroads passing through Denver and Pueblo, and text describing San Juan mines and Rio Del Norte region.
- 1 map ; 17 x 39 cm., on sheet 62 x 46 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:760,320-ca. 1:1,584,000]. 1 in. = 12 miles "west of Del Norte" and 1 in. = 25 miles "east of Del Norte."
- 1584000, 760320, and a
- Call Number
- 834gfc D3821 1875
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- San Juan Mountains Region (Colo. and N.M.)--Gold discoveries--Maps
- Subject (Topic)
Gold mines and mining--San Juan Mountains Region (Colo. and N.M.)--Maps
Silver mines and mining--San Juan Mountains Region (Colo. and N.M.)--Maps
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record