Official road map, Colorado / [prepared for] Shell.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Official road map, Colorado / [prepared for] Shell.
- Official road map, Colorado / [prepared for] Shell.
- Alternative Title
Shell official road map, Colorado
Shell road map, Colorado
- H.M. Gousha Company
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Chicago, Ill. :
- H.M. Gousha,
"341-J.C." and "9-K."
Maps of "Rocky Mountain National Park," "Denver Mountain Parks," and "Colorado Springs, Pikes Peak region," distance table, and radio log on verso.
Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
Shell logo at head of title.
- 1 map : col. ; 38 x 58 cm., folded to 23 x 11 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Scale [ca. 1:1,380,000].
- 1380000 and a
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- 834gmb 1937
- Container / Volume
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)