Map of Utah and Colorado / prepared by order of Lieut. Genl. W.T. Sherman ; drawn by H. De Werthern.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Map of Utah and Colorado / prepared by order of Lieut. Genl. W.T. Sherman ; drawn by H. De Werthern.
- Map of Utah and Colorado / prepared by order of Lieut. Genl. W.T. Sherman ; drawn by H. De Werthern.
- De Werthern, H
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [S.l. :
"Bvt. Maj. Gen. A.A. Humphreys, Chief of Engineers."
"Compiled under the direction of Bvt. Col. Wm. F. Merrill, Maj. Engrs, St. Louis, 1869."
Also shows parts of adjoining states.
Includes list of "authorities."
Relief shown by hachures.
- 1 map : cloth ; 63 x 112 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:1,200,000. 1 in. = 18.94 miles
- (W 117⁰--W 101⁰/N 43⁰--N 36⁰)., 1200000, a, N0360000, N0430000, W1010000, and W1170000
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- 836 1869
- Container / Volume
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Moffat, R.M. Printed maps of Utah to 1900, 98
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)