Pioneer map : Great Salt Lake City, Great Basin, North America / compiled and copyrighted by Nicholas G. Morgan, Sr. ; map work by J.B. Ireland.
- Pioneer map : Great Salt Lake City, Great Basin, North America / compiled and copyrighted by Nicholas G. Morgan, Sr. ; map work by J.B. Ireland.
- Morgan, Nicholas G. (Nicholas Groesbeck), 1884-1971
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Salt Lake City? :
- Nicholas G. Morgan, Sr.?,
"Plat A of Great Salt Lake City" from which pioneer map the basic data for this drawing were procured, is the earliest plat-map in the Salt Lake county files. Based upon the Pratt-Sherwood survey of 1847, it was drawn in the early 1850's".
"Prepared in accordance with the original survey, made by Orson Pratt, Henry G. Sherwood and assistants, which survey was commenced August 2, 1847, and completed the same month".
- 1 map : photocopy, mounted on linen ; 95 x 57 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:3802].
- 3802 and a
- Call Number
- 836 Sa37 1847
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record