Structure sections through the high plateaus.
- Structure sections through the high plateaus.
- Geographical and Geological Survey of the Rocky Mountain Region (U.S.)
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Washington, D.C.? :
- U.S. G.P.O.?,
"Dept. of the Interior, U.S.G. and G. Survey, J.W. Powell in charge."
"Geology of the high plateaus of Utah, by Capt. C.E. Dutton, U.S.A."
- 1 map on 2 sheets ; 90 x 70 cm., sheets 57 x 82 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [1:126,720]. 1 in. = 2 miles. Vertical scale [1:126,720]. 1 in. = 2 miles.
- 126720 and a
- Call Number
- 836ca 1879B
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Name)
Dutton, Clarence E. (Clarence Edward), 1841-1912. Topographical and geological atlas of the district of the high plateaus of Utah
Geographical and Geological Survey of the Rocky Mountain Region (U.S.). Report on the geology of the high plateau
- Subject (Topic)
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record