State of Nevada / compiled from the official records of the General Land Office and other sources by C. Roeser, Principal Draughtsman, G.L.O.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > State of Nevada / compiled from the official records of the General Land Office and other sources by C. Roeser, Principal Draughtsman, G.L.O.
- State of Nevada / compiled from the official records of the General Land Office and other sources by C. Roeser, Principal Draughtsman, G.L.O.
- United States. General Land Office
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Washington, D.C.] :
- General Land Office,
"J.S. Williamson, Commissioner."
Prime meridans: Greenwich and Washington.
Relief shown by hachures.
Shows drainage, county boundaries, railroads, military & Indian reservations, townships, etc.
- 1 map : col., mounted on linen ; 80 x 62 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [1:1,013,760]. 1 in. = 16 miles
- (W 120⁰--W 114⁰/N 42⁰--N 35⁰)., 1013760, a, N0350000, N0420000, W1140000, and W1200000
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- 837 1879
- Container / Volume
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)
- More Information