The world's largest dam [Hoover Dam, Ariz. and Nev.] : photographed by the world's largest camera.
- The world's largest dam [Hoover Dam, Ariz. and Nev.] : photographed by the world's largest camera.
- Alternative Title
- New York times.
- Fairchild Aerial Surveys, inc
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [New York] :
- New York Times,
7 photos and text of international news on verso.
Aerial photo from height of 20,000 ft. covering area of over 200 square miles.
From The New York Times photogravure picture section, Sunday, September 1, 1935.
Includes text and photos of Hoover Dam and William Webber, cameraman.
- 1 view ; 38 x 38 cm., on sheet 58 x 41 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale not given.
- Call Number
- 837gfa M461 1935
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Aerial views--Arizona--Hoover Dam--1935
Aerial views--Arizona--Lake Mead--1935
Aerial views--Nevada--Hoover Dam--1935
Aerial views--Nevada--Lake Mead--1935
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
Hoover Dam (Ariz. and Nev.)--Aerial views
Mead, Lake (Ariz. and Nev.)--Aerial views
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record