Map of Gold Hill front lodes on the Comstock range, N.T. : surveyed July 1864 / by N. Wescoatt, C.E.
- Map of Gold Hill front lodes on the Comstock range, N.T. : surveyed July 1864 / by N. Wescoatt, C.E.
- Wescoatt, N. (Nelson)
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Boston :
- Alfred Mudge & Son,
"Located Sept. & Oct. 1859. Made to accompany report of Dr. J.A. Veatch."
Appeared in Saml. A. Chapin's Statement and reports concerning the Uncle Sam Senior and Gold Cañon silver lodes in Nevada. 1865.
Oriented with north toward right.
Relief shown by hachures.
- 1 map ; 33 x 56 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [1:4,500]. 375 ft. to 1 in.
- 4500 and a
- Call Number
- 837gfc C739 1864
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
Comstock Lode (Nev.)--Maps
Gold Hill (Nev.)--Maps
- Subject (Name)
- Veatch, John A. (John Allen), 1808-1870
- Subject (Topic)
Mines and mineral resources--Nevada--Comstock Lode--Maps
Mines and mineral resources--Nevada--Gold Hill--Maps
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record