General map of Los Angeles and inland area.
- General map of Los Angeles and inland area.
- California Map Company
- Published / Created
- [between 1936 and 1947?]
- Publication Place
- Los Angeles, Calif. :
- California Map Company, 1120 Story Building, 610 So. Broadway,
"Constructed between 1933 and 1936, and originally named Boulder Dam, it [Hoover Dam] was renamed in 1947...."--"Hoover Dam," Encyclopedia Britannica Online, accessed 5/15/2002.
Includes ill. showing "Boulder Dam" in relation to L.A. and text of "Dominant factors."
- 1 map : col. ; 54 x 87 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:225 000].
- 225000 and a
- Call Number
- 844 L89 194X
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
Los Angeles (Calif.)--Maps
Los Angeles Metropolitan Area (Calif.)--Maps
Orange County (Calif.)--Maps
Riverside County (Calif.)--Maps
San Bernardino County (Calif.)--Maps
- Subject (Topic)
- Roads--California--Los Angeles Metropolitan Area--Maps
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record