- Monterey quadrangle.
- Automobile Club of Southern California
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Los Angeles :
- Automobile Club of Southern California,
"27247," "30246," and "Map number 1926."
"Copyright by Automobile Club of Southern California."
Index, ill., and inset maps of Fresno, Santa Cruz, Salinas, and Santa Clara-San Jose on verso.
Relief shown by shading and spot heights.
Shows Monterey and San Benito Counties, and portions of the counties of Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Merced, Madera, Fresno, and Kings.
- 1 map : col. ; 43 x 58 cm., folded to 23 x 10 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:400,000].
- 400000 and a
- Call Number
- 844 M764 1942
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record