A correct map of the bay of San Francisco and the gold region : from actual survey June 20th, 1849 / for J.J. Jarvis.
- A correct map of the bay of San Francisco and the gold region : from actual survey June 20th, 1849 / for J.J. Jarvis.
- Jarves, James Jackson, 1818-1888
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Boston :
- James Munroe & Co.,
"Embracing all the new towns, ranchos, roads, dry & wet diggings, with their several distances from each other."
"Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1849 by Jas. Munroe & Co. in the clerks ffice [sic] of the district court of Mass."
Bookplate: ex libris T W S [i.e. Thomas Winthrop Streeter].
- 1 map ; 36 x 29 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:720,000].
- 750000 and a
- Call Number
- 844 Sa52 1849
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
San Francisco Bay Area (Calif.)--Maps
- Subject (Name)
J.H. Bufford & Co
James Munroe and Company
Streeter, Thomas W.--(Thomas Winthrop),--1883-1965--Bookplate
- Subject (Topic)
- Gold mines and mining--California--Maps
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Wheat, C.I. Maps of the Calif. gold region, 100
- Orbis Record