South Peru and north Bolivia [cartographic material] : including the rubber yielding montaña.
- South Peru and north Bolivia [cartographic material] : including the rubber yielding montaña.
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [London] :
- Royal Geographical Society,
"A note upon the construction of this map with a list of documents made use of will be found in the October number of the Geographical Journal for 1910."
Includes chart "First class map work with astronomical control -- Approximat
Relief shown by shading.
- 1 map : col. ; 56 x 48 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- conical proj. with standard parallels 9°30ʹ and 16°40ʹ
- Scale 1:2,000,000. 1 in. = 31.56 miles ;
- (W 74°--W 65°/S 8°--S 18°)., 2000000, a, S0080000, S0180000, W0650000, and W0740000
- Call Number
- 97 1910
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record