Geological map of the Iowa Hill Mining District, Placer County / by J.B. Hobson, E.M., assistant in the field.
- Geological map of the Iowa Hill Mining District, Placer County / by J.B. Hobson, E.M., assistant in the field.
- Alternative Title
- Annual report of the state mineralogist for the year ending ..., Cross section plates accompanying geological map of Iowa Hill Mining District., and Longitudinal section plates accompanying geological map of Iowa Hill Mining District.
- Hobson, J. B
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Sacramento?] :
- California State Mining Bureau,
Includes chart of the "Average grade of channels."
Relief shown by spot heights.
Sheets of cross sections are titled "Cross section plates accompanying ..." and "Longitudinal section plates accompanying ..."
Shows geology, mining claims, ancient river channels, etc.
- 1 map : col. ; 46 x 47 cm. + 2 sheets of cross sections.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:18,500].
- 18500 and a
- Call Number
- 844ca P69 1890
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record