Chart of the Farallones and entrance to the bay of San Francisco : California / by Cadwalader Ringgold, Commander, U.S. Navy ; assisted by Simon F. Blunt, Lieut., U.S. Navy, 1850.
- Chart of the Farallones and entrance to the bay of San Francisco : California / by Cadwalader Ringgold, Commander, U.S. Navy ; assisted by Simon F. Blunt, Lieut., U.S. Navy, 1850.
- Alternative Title
- Entrance to San Francisco.
- Ringgold, Cadwalader, 1802-1867
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington, D.C. :
- C.B. Graham, Lithr.,
"Constructed, projected and drawn by Fred D. Stuart, hydrographer, late of the U.S. Ex. Ex."
"Entered according to act of Congress in the 1851 by Cadwalader Ringgold ...."
"Sheet no. 1."
Inset view: Entrance to San Francisco.
Place names in English and Spanish.
- 1 map ; 51 x 76 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:151,500]
- (W 123⁰11ʹ--W 121⁰54ʹ/N 38⁰04ʹ--N 37⁰23ʹ)., 151500, a, N0372300, N0380400, W1215400, and W1231100
- Call Number
- 844cea Sa52 1850A
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
San Francisco Bay (Calif.)--Maps
San Francisco Bay Area (Calif.)--Maps
- Subject (Name)
Blunt, Simon Fraser, d. 1854
Graham, C. B. (Curtis B.)
Stuart, Fred D
- Subject (Topic)
- Nautical charts--California--San Francisco Bay
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record