Chart of the bay of San Pablo, Straits of Carquines, and part of the bay of San Francisco : California / by Cadwalader Ringgold, Commander, U.S. Navy ; assisted by Simon F. Blunt, Lieut., U.S.N., 1850.
- Chart of the bay of San Pablo, Straits of Carquines, and part of the bay of San Francisco : California / by Cadwalader Ringgold, Commander, U.S. Navy ; assisted by Simon F. Blunt, Lieut., U.S.N., 1850.
- Ringgold, Cadwalader, 1802-1867
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington, D.C. :
- C.B. Graham, Lithr.,
"Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1851 by Cadwalader Ringgold ...."
"Projected, constructed & drawn by Fred D. Stuart, hydrographer, late of the U.S. Ex. Ex. ; assisted by A.H. Campbell, civil engineer."
"Sheet no. 2."
Inset views: Mark for invincible buoy, north extreme of Marin Is. on with clump of trees north of San Rafael -- Mark for invincible buoy, Point Smith, east end of Angel I. on with Signal Hill.
- 1 map ; 76 x 51 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:75,000]
- (W 122⁰33ʹ--W 122⁰07ʹ/N 38⁰12ʹ--N 37⁰41ʹ)., 75000, a, N0374100, N0381200, W1220700, and W1223300
- Call Number
- 844cea Sa52 1850B
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
San Francisco Bay (Calif.)--Maps
San Francisco Bay Area (Calif.)--Maps
San Pablo Bay (Calif.)--Maps
- Subject (Name)
Blunt, Simon F
Campbell, Albert H. (Albert Henry), 1826-1899
Graham, C. B. (Curtis B.)
Stuart, Fred D
- Subject (Topic)
Nautical charts--California--San Francisco Bay
Nautical charts--California--San Pablo Bay
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record