Map of public surveys in California : to accompany report of Surveyor Genl., 1860.
- Map of public surveys in California : to accompany report of Surveyor Genl., 1860.
- Alternative Title
- Senate executive document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 36th Congress, 2nd session, no. 1.
- United States. Surveyor General
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [San Francisco, Calif.? :
- Surveyor General's Office?],
"Sen. Ex. Doc. No. 1, 2d Sess., 36th Cong."
Includes "List of private grants finally surveyed."
Relief shown by hachures.
Shows drainage, townships, land grants, etc.
- 1 map ; 90 x 77 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [1:1,140,480]. 1 in. = 18 miles
- (W 124⁰22ʹ--W 114⁰07ʹ/N 42⁰00ʹ--N 32⁰37ʹ)., 1140480, a, N0323700, N0420000, W1140700, and W1242200
- Call Number
- 844fcm 1860
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record