Map of public surveys in California & Nevada : to accompany report of Commissioner of the General Land Office, 1866.
- Map of public surveys in California & Nevada : to accompany report of Commissioner of the General Land Office, 1866.
- Alternative Title
- House executive document (United States. Congress. House) ; 38th Congress, 1st session, no. 1.
- United States. General Land Office
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Washington, D.C.] :
- Department of the Interior, General Land Office,
"House R. Ex. Doc. No. 1, 38th Cong., 1st Sess."
Includes "List of private grants finally surveyed."
Relief shown by hachures.
Shows drainage, townships, railroads, mines, oil springs, land grants, etc.
- 1 map : hand col., mounted on linen ; 90 x 77 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [1:1,140,480]. 18 miles to an in.
- (W 124⁰25ʹ--W 114⁰03ʹ/N 42⁰00ʹ--N 32⁰32ʹ)., 1140480, a, N0323200, N0420000, W1140300, and W1242500
- Call Number
- 844fcm 1866
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Wheat, C.I. Mapping the transmississippi West, 1148
- Orbis Record