- United States. General Land Office
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Washington, D.C. :
"Surveyor General's Office, Eugene City, July 20, 1866, E.L. Applegate, Surv. Gen. of Oregon. Department of the Interior, General Land Office, October 2nd 1866, Jo. S. Wilson."
Appears in Maps accompanying report of the Commissioner of the General Land Office. [Washington, D.C.: s.n.], 1866.
- 1 map : col., mounted on cloth ; 42 x 56 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [1:1,140,480]. 1 in. = 18 miles.
- 1140480 and a
- Call Number
- 846 1866
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- Subject (Name)
Applegate, Elisha L. (Elisha Lindsay), 1832-1896
Major & Knapp Engraving, Manufacturing & Lithographic Co
United States. General Land Office. Maps accompanying report of the commissioner of the General Land Office
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record