Map of the Oregon Railroad and Navigation Co.
- Map of the Oregon Railroad and Navigation Co.
- Poole Brothers
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Chicago? :
- Poole Bros.?],
- Shows railroads and steamship routes in Washington, Oregon, and part of Idaho.
Copyright: Poole Bros., Chicago.
In bottom margin: For grains, grasses, fruit, live stock, and minerals the territory embraced in this map is unequalled [sic].
In top margin: The Northwest presents the greatest opportunities for settlers of any portion of Uncle Sam's Domain.
- 1 map : col. ; 60 x 55 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:1,340,000]
- (W 125⁰--W 115⁰/N 49⁰--N 42⁰)., 1340000, a, N0420000, N0490000, W1150000, and W1250000
- Call Number
- 846gme 1898
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- Subject (Name)
Oregon Railroad and Navigation Company
Oregon Railroad and Navigation Company--Maps
- Subject (Topic)
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record