Map of a part of Washington Territory : to accompany the report of the Surveyor General.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Map of a part of Washington Territory : to accompany the report of the Surveyor General.
- Map of a part of Washington Territory : to accompany the report of the Surveyor General.
- Alternative Title
- Senate executive document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 36th Congress, 1st session, no. 2.
- Washington (State). Surveyor General's Office
- Bien, Julius, 1826-1909
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Olympia, Wash.? :
- Surveyor General's Office?],
"Sen. Ex. Doc. No. 2, 1st session 36th Congress."
Relief shown by hachures.
Shows surveys, reservations and trails.
Signed by Surveyor General.
- 1 map : mounted on linen ; 55 x 71 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Scale not given.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- 847 1859A
- Container / Volume
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)