Land classification and density of standing timber, Washington, Tacoma quadrangle / U.S. Geological Survey.
- Land classification and density of standing timber, Washington, Tacoma quadrangle / U.S. Geological Survey.
- Alternative Title
- Washington, Tacoma quadrangle :
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Washington, D.C.] :
"Henry Gannett, chief topographer; R.U. Goode, geographer in charge; control by W.T. Griswold and U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey; topography by G.E. Hyde and R.H. McKee; surveyed in 1894-95."
"Henry Gannett, geographer in charge; land classification by J.W. Rankine and G.H. Plummer; surveyed in 1897."
- 1 map : col. ; 45 x 31 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:125,000.
- Call Number
- 847gc T119 1897
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
King County (Wash.)--Maps
Pierce County (Wash.)--Maps
- Subject (Name)
- Gannett, Henry, 1846-1914
- Subject (Topic)
Forests and forestry--Washington (State)--King County--Maps
Forests and forestry--Washington (State)--Pierce County--Maps
Land use--Washington (State)--King County--Maps
Land use--Washington (State)--Pierce County--Maps
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record