Alaska / produced by the Cartographic Division, National Geographic Society.
- Alaska / produced by the Cartographic Division, National Geographic Society.
- Alternative Title
- The making of America: Alaska.
- National Geographic Society (U.S.). Cartographic Division
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington :
- National Geographic Society,
"Supplement to the National Geographic, January 1984, page 50A, vol. 165, no. 1."
Inset: Continuation of the Aleutian Islands on same scale as main map.
Relief shown by shading and spot heights.
Text, maps, ill. on verso.
Title when folded: The making of America: Alaska.
- 1 map : col. ; 50 x 66 cm. folded to 13 x 17 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- azimuthal equidistant proj.
- Scale 1:4,295,000. 1 cm. = 43 km. 1 in. = 68 miles ;
- (E 173--W 123/N 72--N 51)., 4295000, a, E1730000, N0510000, N0720000, and W12300000
- Call Number
- 848 1983
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record