Alaska military expedition : in charge of Captain W.R. Abercrombie, U.S.A. Copper River and adjacent territory / topography by P.G. Lowe, F.C. Schrader, and Emil Mahlo.
- Alaska military expedition : in charge of Captain W.R. Abercrombie, U.S.A. Copper River and adjacent territory / topography by P.G. Lowe, F.C. Schrader, and Emil Mahlo.
- Alternative Title
- Copper River and adjacent territory, Geological Survey (U.S.). Report, Public resolution ; no. 25, 55th Congress, 3d session., and Its Report, Public resolution ; no. 25, 55th Congress, 3d session
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Washington, D.C.] :
- The Survey,
Contour interval approximately 250 feet.
Imperfect: Upper portion of map wanting. Dimensions 35 x 50 cm.
Relief shown by form lines, hachures, and spot heights.
- 1 map ; 77 x 50 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:376,000
- (W 147⁰00ʹ--W 143⁰25ʹ/N 63⁰30ʹ--N 60⁰50ʹ)., 376000, a, N0605000, N0633000, W1432500, and W1470000
- Call Number
- 848 C793 1898
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Topographic maps
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
Chugach Mountains (Alaska)--Maps
Copper River Region (Alaska)--Maps
- Subject (Name)
Abercrombie, W. R.--(William Ralph),--b. 1857
Lowe, P. G
Schrader, Frank C. (Frank Charles), 1860-1944
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record