Joint maps of the international boundary between United States and Canada from Cape Muzon to Mount St. Elias.
- Joint maps of the international boundary between United States and Canada from Cape Muzon to Mount St. Elias.
- International Boundary Commission
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Washington, D.C. :
- U.S. G.P.O.,
- "To accompany the Commissioner's joint report dated November 26, 1951. Upon the establishment of the boundary from Tongass Passage to Mount St. Elias in accordance with the convention of January 24, 1903, the award of the tribunal, appointed under the convention signed at London October 20, 1903 ..."
- 1 atlas (, 13 leaves of plates) : col. maps ; 74 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:250,000
- (W 141ʻ30ʹ--W 129ʻ00ʹ/N 60ʻ30ʹ--N 54ʻ00ʹ)., 250000, a, N0540000, N0603000, W1290000, and W1413000
- Call Number
- 848fab 1951
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record