Cuba / drawn and published by F. Lucas, Jr. ; B.T. Welch & Co., sc.
- Cuba / drawn and published by F. Lucas, Jr. ; B.T. Welch & Co., sc.
- Lucas, Fielding, Jr., 1781-1854
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Baltimore :
- [F. Lucas, Jr.],
From Lucas's A general atlas containing distinct maps of all the known countries in the world, map # 81.
Prime meridian: London.
Relief shown by hachures.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 27.8 x 43 cm on sheet 38.3 x 54.8 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:2,851,200]
- (W 85°00ʹ--W 73°37ʹ/N 25°15ʹ--N 18°10ʹ)., 2851200, a, N0181000, N0251500, W0733700, and W0850000
- Call Number
- 855 1827B
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- List of maps of America in the Library of Congress, 742
- Orbis Record