Jamaica [cartographic material].
- Jamaica [cartographic material].
- Alternative Title
- Harbours of Kingston and Port Royal
- John Thomson & Co
- Published / Created
- 12 August 1814.
- Publication Place
- [Edinburgh :
- John Thomson & Co.],
"Drawn & engraved for John Thomson & Co.'s New general atlas."
"T. Clerk, sculpt."
Relief shown by hacures and pictorially.
Scale given in "statute miles 69 1/2 to a degree," and "sea leagues 20 in a degree."
Sheet measures 53.7 x 69.6 cm. Label on verso: No. 62.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 41.4 x 59 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:505 000]
- (W 78⁰24ʹ00ʺ--W 76⁰11ʹ00ʺ/N 18⁰33ʹ00ʺ--N 17⁰30ʹ00ʺ)., 017.500000, 018.550000, 076.183333, -078.400000, 505000, and a
- Call Number
- 8555 1814
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Kapp, K.S. Printed maps of Jamaica up to 1825, 145
- Orbis Record