Geographical, statistical, and historical map of Mexico : prepared from Humboldt's map & other documents / by J. Finlayson ; engrav'd by Young & Delleker.
- Geographical, statistical, and historical map of Mexico : prepared from Humboldt's map & other documents / by J. Finlayson ; engrav'd by Young & Delleker.
- Alternative Title
- Complete historical, chronological and geographical American atlas. and Mexico and internal provinces
- Finlayson, J. (James)
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Philadelphia :
- H.C. Carey & I. Lea,
"Mexico, No. 38."
Appears in Complete historical, chronological and geographical American atlas. Philadelphia: H.C. Carey & I. Lea, 1822.
Prime meridians: W
Shows outlines of Mexican intendencias and provinces, towns, rivers, mines, and military outposts.
- 1 map : hand. col. ; 37 x 36 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:7,948,800]
- (W 115⁰--W 86⁰/N 41⁰--N 15⁰)., 7948800, a, N0150000, N0410000, W0860000, and W1150000
- Call Number
- 88 1822A
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Map collection of the Texas State Archives, 360 and Phillips, 1373a
- Orbis Record