A map of the United States of Mexico : as organized and defined by the several acts of the Congress of that Republic / constructed from a great variety of printed and manuscript documents by H.S. Tanner.
- A map of the United States of Mexico : as organized and defined by the several acts of the Congress of that Republic / constructed from a great variety of printed and manuscript documents by H.S. Tanner.
- Alternative Title
- Map of the roads &c from Vera Cruz & Alvarado to Mexico., Tanner's travelling map of Mexico, and Travelling map of Mexico
- Tanner, Henry Schenck, 1786-1858
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [New York] :
- H.S. Tanner,
"Entered according to act of Congress, in the year 1846, by H.S. Tanner in the clerks office of the district court for the southern district of New York."
Copy 2 without cover, mounted on linen.
Includes distance and statistical tables and inset of "Map of the roads &c from Vera Cruz & Alvarado to Mexico" (scale [ca. 1:1,160,000]).
Prime meridian: Washington.
Relief shown by hachures.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 57 x 73 cm., folded in cover 15 x 10 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:5,400,000]
- (W 125⁰--W 85⁰/N 42⁰--N 15⁰)., 5400000, a, N0150000, N0420000, W0850000, and W1250000
- 3rd ed., 1846.
- Call Number
- 88 1846C
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Streeter Americana, 3824
- Orbis Record