Map and vertical section of the proposed Honduras Interoceanic Railway : Located 1857 & 58. / Drawn by G. Thompson, 1866.
- Map and vertical section of the proposed Honduras Interoceanic Railway : Located 1857 & 58. / Drawn by G. Thompson, 1866.
- Thompson, G. (Gilbert), 1839-1909
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Philadelphia :
- Bowen & Co.,
"To accompany Report of Rear Admiral C. H. Davis, U.S.N., ordered by Resolution of the Senate of the United States of March 19, 1866.
From: Charles H. Davis' Report on interoceanic canals and railroads between Atlantic
North oriented to left side of map.
- 2 maps on 1 sheet ; 36 x 66 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ 1:633,600 ] . 1 inch = 10 miles. Vertical scale [ 1:24000 ] . 1 inch = 2000 feet.
- 24000, 520000, 633360, and a
- Call Number
- 894gme 1866
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- Subject (Name)
Bowen & Co
Davis, Charles Henry, 1807-1877
Honduras Interoceanic Railway Company
Jeffers, William N. (William Nicholson), 1824-1883
Squier, E. G. (Ephraim George), 1821-1888
Trautwine, John C. (J
- Subject (Topic)
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record