This sketch is intended as a sort of title page to the twenty-five water-colour drawings by me, George Cruikshank, illustrating Oliver Twist.
- This sketch is intended as a sort of title page to the twenty-five water-colour drawings by me, George Cruikshank, illustrating Oliver Twist.
- Alternative Title
- George Cruikshank's water colour drawings to Oliver Twist, Twenty-five water-colour drawings, and Water colour drawings to Oliver Twist
- Cruikshank, George, 1792-1878
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [London :
- Chapman and Hall,
"A portfolio of 26 collotypes, printed in color, which reproduce the drawings made in 1866 by Cruikshank ... it is known that these prints were published by Chapman and Hall in 1895"--Podeschi.
Bookplate of Clara B. and Edward C. Daoust. Bookseller's label: Harry F. Marks, bookseller, 107 Broadway, N.Y.C.
- 25 art reproductions : collotype, col. ; 28 x 20 cm. + 1 portfolio (29 x 21 cm.)
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Gimbel/Dickens +H1054 set 1
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Podeschi, J.B. Dickens, H1054, 1st set
- Orbis Record