Land classification map of part of South Eastern Idaho : atlas sheet no. 41(B) / U.S. Geographical Surveys West of the 100th Meridian.
- Land classification map of part of South Eastern Idaho : atlas sheet no. 41(B) / U.S. Geographical Surveys West of the 100th Meridian.
- Geographical Surveys West of the 100th Meridian (U.S.)
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Washington, D.C.] :
- [U.S. Geographical Surveys West of the 100th Meridian],
"Expedition of 1877 under the command of 1st Lieut. Geo. M. Wheeler, Corps of Engineers, U.S. Army."
"Issued June 30, 1878."
"Weyss, Lang, & Herman, Del."
From United States Army Corps of Engineers' Topographical
Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
- 1 map : color ; 38 x 46 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:253,440. 1 inch = 4 miles.
- (W 112°22ʹ30ʺ--W 111°00ʹ00ʺ/N 42°20ʹ00ʺ--N 41°30ʹ00ʺ)., 253440, a, N0413000, N042000, W1110000, and W1122230
- Call Number
- 832 1878
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- Subject (Name)
United States. Army. Corps of Engineers. Topographical atlas projected to illustrate explorations and surveys west of the 100th meridian of longitude
Wheeler, George M. (George Montague), 1842-1905
- Subject (Topic)
- Land use--Idaho--Maps
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record