Southwestern Colorado [cartographic material] / U.S. Geographical Surveys West of the 100th Meridian.
- Southwestern Colorado [cartographic material] / U.S. Geographical Surveys West of the 100th Meridian.
- Geographical Surveys West of the 100th Meridian (U.S.)
- Published / Created
- [approximately 1876]
- Publication Place
- [Washington, D.C.] :
- [U.S. Geographical Surveys West of the 100th Meridian],
"Atlas sheet no. 61(C)."
"Expeditions of 1874-1875 under the command of 1st. Lieut. Geo. M. Wheeler, Corps of Engineers, U.S. Army."
"J.C. Spiller, del."
Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
- 1 map ; 37 x 49 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:253,440. 1 in. to 4 miles.
- (W 108°15ʹ--W 107°/N 38°10ʹ--N 37°20ʹ)., 253440, a, N0372000, N0381000, W1070000, and W1081500
- Call Number
- 834 1876C
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record