Part of south western Colorado [cartographic material] / U.S. Geographical Surveys West of the 100th Meridian.
- Part of south western Colorado [cartographic material] / U.S. Geographical Surveys West of the 100th Meridian.
- Geographical Surveys West of the 100th Meridian (U.S.)
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Washington, D.C.] :
- [U.S. Geographical Surveys West of the 100th Meridian],
"Atlas sheet no. 61(D)."
"Expeditions of 1873, 74, 75 & 76 under the command of 1st. Lieut. Geo. M. Wheeler, Corps of Engineers, U.S. Army."
"Issued Jan. 10th 1878."
"Weyss, Lang & Herman, del."
Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
- 1 map ; 38 x 49 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:253,440. 1 in. to 4 miles.
- (W 106°52ʹ30ʺ--W 105°30ʹ/N 38°10ʹ--N 37°20ʹ)., 253440, a, N0372000, N0381000, W1053000, and W1065230
- Call Number
- 834 1878
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record