Land classification map of part of south western Colorado [cartographic material] : atlas sheet No. 61 (D).
- Land classification map of part of south western Colorado [cartographic material] : atlas sheet No. 61 (D).
- Geographical Surveys West of the 100th Meridian (U.S.)
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Washington, D.C.] :
- U.S. Geographical Surveys West of the 100th Meridian,
"By Order of the Honorable The Secretary of War. Under the
"Expeditions of 1873, '74, '75 & '76 under the command of 1st. Lieut. Geo. M. Wheeler, Corps of Engineers, U.S. Army."
On verso: 4.
Shows geographical features, roads, settlements, and distances.
- 1 map : color ; 37 x 51 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:253,440. 1 in. = 4 miles.
- (W 108°15ʹ--W 105°52ʹ/N 38°10ʹ--N 37°20ʹ)., 253440, and a
- Call Number
- 834 1879B
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- Subject (Name)
United States. Army. Corps of Engineers
Weyss, Lang & Herman, Del
Wheeler, George M. (George Montague), 1842-1905
Wright, Horatio Gouverneur, 1820-1899
- Subject (Topic)
Land capability for agriculture--Colorado--Maps
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record