British Antarctic Expedition, 1907 [cartographic material] : route and surveys of the South Magnetic Polar Party, 1908-09 : from triangulation and traverses / by Douglas Mawson.
- British Antarctic Expedition, 1907 [cartographic material] : route and surveys of the South Magnetic Polar Party, 1908-09 : from triangulation and traverses / by Douglas Mawson.
- Alternative Title
- Route and surveys of the South Magnetic Polar Party, 1908-09 : and The Geographical journal.
- Mawson, Douglas Sir, 1882-1958
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [London] :
- Royal Geographical Society,
At top right corner of sheet: Antarctic regions. Shackleton.
Map showing the route taken by the South Magnetic Pole Party in Shackleton's British Antarctic Expedition. The route is time-dated over late 1908 to early 1909. The map also includes the routes
- 1 map : col. ; 47 x 33 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:1,500,000
- (E 1510̊0'--E 1730̊0'/S 722̊0'--S 784̊5'), 1500000, a, E1510000, S0722000, S0784500, and W1730000
- Call Number
- 19 1909C
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
Antarctica--Discovery and exploration--Maps
South Magnetic Pole (Antarctica)--Discovery and exploration--Maps
South Victoria Land--Discovery and exploration--Maps
- Subject (Name)
British Antarctic Expedition (1907-1909)--Maps
Royal Geographical Society (Great Britain). Australian Antarctic Division
- Subject (Topic)
- Scientific expeditions--Antartica--South Victoria Land--Maps
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record