A new map of the world [cartographic material] : from the latest observations / revised by I. Senex.
- A new map of the world [cartographic material] : from the latest observations / revised by I. Senex.
- Senex, John, d. 1740
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [London :
- D. Browne,
"Most humbly inscribed to his Royal Highness George Prince of Wales"
Double hemispherical map of the world with relief shown pictorially.
Mounted on stiff cardboard. Cross collection no. 30A.
Probably from Senex's A new general atlas. London: D. Browne, 1721.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 2 hemispheres each 27 cm. in diam., on sheet 53 x 59 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1 : 90 000 000].
- 90000000 and a
- Call Number
- 11 1720B
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record