France, corrected from ye observations made by the Royal Academy of Sciences at Paris / by Iohn Senex.
- France, corrected from ye observations made by the Royal Academy of Sciences at Paris / by Iohn Senex.
- Senex, John, d. 1740
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [London? :
"I. Senex sculpt."
"To the right honorable Charles Boyle, Earl of Orrery and Baron of Broghil in the kingdom of Ireland: and knight of ye most ancient order of ye thistle. This map is most humbly dedicated and presented by your l
Relief shown pictorially.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 63 x 90 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:1,500,000]
- (W 5⁰--E 11⁰/N 51⁰--N 42⁰40ʹ)., 1500000, and a
- Call Number
- 38 1708A
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record