Asia corrected from the observations communicated to the Royal Society at London and the Royal Academy at Paris / by Iohn Senex, F.R.S.
- Asia corrected from the observations communicated to the Royal Society at London and the Royal Academy at Paris / by Iohn Senex, F.R.S.
- Senex, John, d. 1740
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [London] :
- At the Globe against St. Dunstan's Church, Fleet Street in London,
"Drawn & Engrav'd by Iohn Senex."
Appears in Senex's A new general atlas ... London: Printed for Daniel Browne ... [etc.], 1721.
Decorative title cartouche depicting classical figures, engraved by H. Hulsbergh.
Dedicated to Sir George Markham, Baronet.
Imperfect: mutilated, with no loss of text. Ms. no. on verso: 4. Backed with paper. Sheet measures 69 x 99 cm. Cross Collection no. 98.
Map of Asia showing wind direction with relief shown pictorially.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 64 x 95 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1: 20,000,000].
- 20000000 and a
- Call Number
- 50 1740
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record