Chart of the N.W. coast of America and N.E. coast of Asia : explored by Capt. Cook and Capt. Clerke, in the years 1778 and 1779.
- Chart of the N.W. coast of America and N.E. coast of Asia : explored by Capt. Cook and Capt. Clerke, in the years 1778 and 1779.
- Alternative Title
- Chart of the northwest coast of America and the northeast coast of Asia, explored in the years 1778 and 1779
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [London? :
Mounted in linen. Sheet measures 38 x 48.2 cm. Cross Collection no. 157.
Prime meridian: Greenwich.
Relief shown by hachures and pictorially.
Shows ship routes.
- 1 map ; 24.7 x 43.2 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale not given
- (E 170⁰--W 110⁰/N 71⁰--N 47⁰)., a, E1700000, N0470000, N0710000, and W1100000
- Call Number
- 71 1784
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
Alaska--Maps--Early works to 1800
Asia--Maps--Early works to 1800
British Columbia--Maps--Early works to 1800
Pacific Coast (Alaska)--Maps--Early works to 1800
Pacific Coast (Asia)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Subject (Name)
Clerke, Charles, 1741-1779
Cook, James, 1728-1779
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record