A chart of the sea coast of New Found Land, New Scotland, New England, New York, New Jersey, with Virginia and Maryland.
- A chart of the sea coast of New Found Land, New Scotland, New England, New York, New Jersey, with Virginia and Maryland.
- Alternative Title
- English pilot. The fourth book.
- W. Mount and T. Page
- Published / Created
- [between 1732 and 1749]
- Publication Place
- London :
- Sold by Willm. Mount & Tho. Page at the Postern on Great Tower Hill,
According to Kershaw this map is the second state.
From: The English pilot, the fourth book, published between 1732 and 1749.
Map is showing shoals and depth is shown by soundings.
- 1 map ; 46 x 58 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:4,100,000]
- (W 77⁰--W 52⁰/N 56⁰--N 36⁰)., 4100000, a, N36.000000, N56.000000, W52.000000, and W77.000000
- 2nd state.
- Call Number
- 71cea 1723
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- Atlantic Coast (North America)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Subject (Name)
Mount, William, d. 1769, bookseller
Page, Thomas, d. 1733, bookseller
- Subject (Topic)
- Nautical charts--Atlantic Coast (North America)--Early works to 1800
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Kershaw, K.A. Early printed maps of Canada, pl. 145
- Orbis Record