A chart of the Gulf of St. Laurence [cartographic material] : composed from a great number of actual surveys and other materials, regulated and connected by astronomical observations.
- A chart of the Gulf of St. Laurence [cartographic material] : composed from a great number of actual surveys and other materials, regulated and connected by astronomical observations.
- Jefferys, Thomas, -1771
- Published / Created
- 25th March, 1775.
- Publication Place
- London :
- Printed & sold by Robt. Sayer & Jno. Bennett,
From Jefferys's The American atlas ... London : Printed and sold by R. Sayer and J. Bennett, 1776.
Includes listing of "Astronomical observations on which this chart is grounded."
Plate no "XI."
Relief shown pictorially. Soundings shown in fathoms.
- 1 map ; 56.6 x 50 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:1,500,000]
- (W 66°32ʹ26ʺ--W 56°24ʹ45ʺ/N 51°41ʹ00ʺ--N 45°6ʹ50ʺ), 045.113889, 051.683333, -056.412500, -066.540556, 1500000, and a
- Call Number
- 7345cea 1775A
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Nautical charts
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- Saint Lawrence, Gulf of--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Subject (Name)
Jefferys, Thomas, -1771. American atlas
Robert Sayer and John Bennett (Firm)
- Subject (Topic)
- Nautical charts--Saint Lawrence, Gulf of--Early works to 1800
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record