A map of Virginia, North and South Carolina, Georgia, Maryland with part of New Jersey &c [cartographic material].
- A map of Virginia, North and South Carolina, Georgia, Maryland with part of New Jersey &c [cartographic material].
- Alternative Title
- London magazine, or, Gentleman's monthly intellegencer. v. 24. July 1755.
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- London :
- Printed for R. Baldwin ...,
Appears in: London magazine, or, Gentleman's monthly intelligencer. (July 1755) v.24, p. 312.
Covers also part of Pennsylvania, Delaware, Louisiana, and Arkansas.
Hand col. Sheet measures 64.3 x 54.8 cm. Ms. no.: 15. Cross Collection no. 184.
Prime meridian: London.
Relief shown by landform drawings.
Shows names of English settlements, Native territories, drainage, and other points of interest.
- 1 map ; 21.5 x 26.3 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca.1:5,000,000]
- (W 91°15ʹ00ʺ--W 74°00ʹ00ʺ/N 40°30ʹ00ʺ--N 28°00ʹ00ʺ)., 5000000, a, N0280000, N0403000, W0740000, and W091.1500
- Call Number
- 75 1755
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record