Virginia, Maryland, Pennsilvania, east & west New Jarsey [cartographic material].
- Virginia, Maryland, Pennsilvania, east & west New Jarsey [cartographic material].
- Alternative Title
- English pilot. Book 4. and Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, east & west New Jersey
- Published / Created
- [between 1743 and 1770]
- Publication Place
- [London] :
- Sold by William Mount & Tho. Page, Tower Hill,
Appears in various eds. of The English pilot, Book 4.
Depths shown by soundings.
Mounted on linen. Sheet measures 59.1 x 87.2 cm. Cross Collection no. 191.
Nautical chart of the coast from New York Bay to Chesapeake Bay,
Oriented with north to the right.
- 1 map ; 51 x 804. cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:590 000]
- (W 77⁰20ʹ--W 73⁰50ʹ/N 40⁰45ʹ--N 36⁰30ʹ)., 590000, a, N0363000, N0404500, W0735000, and W0772000
- Call Number
- 755 1730A
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Nautical charts
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- Middle Atlantic States--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Subject (Name)
Mount, William, d. 1769, bookseller
Page, Thomas, d. 1733, bookseller
- Subject (Topic)
Coasts--Middle Atlantic States--Maps--Early works to 1800
Nautical charts--Atlantic Coast (Middle Atlantic States)--Early works to 1800
Nautical charts--Middle Atlantic States--Early works to 1800
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Verner, C. Carto-bibliographical study of The English pilot, p. 37
- Orbis Record